Find Your Program
IT - Data and Analytics Specialist Careers
Recent Wisconsin job postings for this degree:
Data Analytics Specialist
IT Data Specialist
IT - Data and Analytics Specialist Programs
If you’re a data-driven, detail-oriented number-cruncher who sees how computers shift business performance, consider IT – Data and Analytics Specialist associate degree. Secure your future as a data specialist in as little as 15 months with a firm foundation in programming, information systems and math to succeed in the high-demand Industry 4.0 job market that connects Smart Factories across industries through the Internet of Things (IOT).
- Learn hands-on in state-of-the-art facilities. You’ll work with high-end servers and manufacturing gear in cutting-edge labs, in partnership with area employers.
- Gain real-world experience that employers love to see as you learn to solve problems using actual data from functioning Smart Factories .
- Enjoy small class sizes with expert faculty who hold graduate degrees in IT and math that enable them to support you personally as you learn the skills needed to work with industry-standard programming languages and software.
- Develop fluency with programming languages native to the Internet of Things – Python and R – to show prospective employers that you have the skills they need to help their business succeed.
- Prepare for Industry 4.0. This hands-on training will make you a top choice for career opportunities important corporations. Completing this Preferred Program does not guarantee employment.
|IT - Data and Analytics Specialist||Part of a Career Pathway||Program Transfers||Offered completely online||Shared Program|
|CVTC||IT - Data and Analytics Specialist at CVTC|
|Fox Valley||IT - Data and Analytics Specialist at Fox Valley|
|Gateway||IT - Data Analytics Specialist at Gateway|
|Madison College||IT - Data and Analytics Specialist at Madison College|
|Northcentral||Data Analytics at Northcentral|
|Northeast||Data Analytics at Northeast|
|Waukesha County||IT - Data and Analytics Specialist at Waukesha County|