Find Your Program
Industrial Mechanic - Advanced Manufacturing Careers
Recent Wisconsin job postings for this degree:
- Production Maintenance
- Lead Production Mechanic
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Industrial Machinery Mechanics
Industrial Mechanic - Advanced Manufacturing Programs
Machines are the heart of manufacturing and industry, so knowing how to build, install, maintain and fix them is a critical skill that is in great demand by employers. As a student in the Industrial Mechanic - Advanced Manufacturing program at Madison College, you will:
- Learn the basics of industrial machine installation and repair.
- Get hands-on training in hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Train on motors, relay logic and simple controls.
- Understand Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
- Apply concepts of measurement and blueprint reading in industrial maintenance.
|Industrial Mechanic - Advanced Manufacturing||Part of a Career Pathway||Program Transfers||Offered completely online||Shared Program|
|Madison College||Industrial Mechanic - Advanced Manufacturing at Madison College|