Find Your Program
Financial Assistant Careers
Recent Wisconsin job postings for this degree:
- Financial Assistant
- Tax Assistant
- Credit Analyst
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
Financial Assistant Programs
The Financial Assistant embedded technical diploma at Madison College is comprised of a selection of courses from the Finance Associate Degree program. These core classes can be completed in one year giving you the valuable skills you need to enter or move up in the workforce.
In these classes you will explore:
- Accounting principles including an introduction to accounting software.
- Federal and state income tax laws, with an emphasis on personal taxes.
- Microsoft Excel; create professional workbooks, charts, macros, and work with financial tools.
- Financial Institutions and their impact on the economy.
You’ll leave Madison College fully prepared for your job or internship search. We’ll teach you effective techniques to present yourself to employers for job prospects or promotions. You will learn how to create or improve your resume and cover letter as well as polish your interviewing and networking skills.
If you apply for the Finance associate degree, you will automatically earn this diploma after completing your first year of classes.
|Financial Assistant||Part of a Career Pathway||Program Transfers||Offered completely online||Shared Program|
|Madison College||Financial Assistant at Madison College|