Find Your Program
Electronic Service Technician Programs
Technology has quickly become part of our everyday lives and the demand for skilled electronic technicians is increasing rapidly from manufacturing to end use repair. The Electron Service Technician embedded technical diploma will open the door to a vast range of careers in many different industries.
Skills of an Electronic Service Technician graduate include:
- Ability to identify electronic components in assemblies.
- Understanding electrical schematics and documentation.
- Master soldering skills for manufacturing and rework/repair.
- Troubleshoot and analyze board level electronics.
- Calibrate and maintain electronic devices and equipment.
- Troubleshoot embedded programs.
|Electronic Service Technician||Part of a Career Pathway||Program Transfers||Offered completely online||Shared Program|
|Madison College||Electronic Service Technician at Madison College|