Find Your Program
Early Childhood: Infant Toddler Certificate Careers
Recent Wisconsin job postings for this certificate:
- Early Childhood Teacher
Wisconsin Technical College Early Childhood: Infant Toddler Certificate Programs
The Infant Toddler Certificate is designed for family child care providers, infant toddler teachers, child care administrators, directors, B-3 aides/teachers, certified providers and anyone considering entering early childhood care and education of children in the first three years of life. Completion of the four courses in this credential, along with preparation of a portfolio, permits the student to apply for and attain the Wisconsin Infant Toddler Professional Credential from the Registry. Certificate Completers will be able to:
- Apply principles related to the care and education of children three and under.
- Care for infants and toddlers in group settings.
- Establish partnerships with parents and in the community.
- Provide evidence of additional education beyond the minimum requirements for teachers of children under three.
- Become a more effective caregiver.
- Become more marketable to prospective child care center employers.
- Acquire specialized knowledge and understanding of the development, needs and interests of children in the first three years of life.
- Increase professional qualifications and personal level on the Registry.
- Completers will be able to apply credits toward the following program: 103071, Early Childhood Education
|Early Childhood: Infant Toddler Certificate||Pathway Certificate|
|Northeast||Early Childhood: Infant Toddler Certificate at Northeast|