To receive additional information, please complete this form or call (608) 266-1207:

Student Complaints


Students who attend a college that is part of the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) can file complaints at the state level.

Learn more about student complaints


Public Records


The public may obtain information and access to records, make request for records, or obtain copies of records by emailing