Find Your Program
Wisconsin Technical College Receptionist Certificate Programs
Students enrolled in this pathway certificate will improve their computer skills as well as learn about their important role as the "face" of any organization.
Principle responsibilities associated with receptionist include the following:
- Operate telephone to answer or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment and determine nature of visit.
- Schedule and maintain appointments.
- Create presentations and word processed documents.
- File and maintain records.
- Receive payments and record receipts for services.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
|Receptionist Certificate||Pathway Certificate|
|Southwest||Receptionist Certificate at Southwest|