Find Your Program
Wisconsin Technical College Medical Office Receptionist Certificate Programs
Medical office receptionists perform secretarial duties using specific knowledge of medical terminology and hospital, clinic, or laboratory procedures.
Principle responsibilities include the following:
- Answer telephone and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
- Maintain medical charts, reports, or correspondence.
- Greet visitors.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
|Medical Office Receptionist Certificate||Pathway Certificate|
|Southwest||Medical Office Receptionist Certificate at Southwest|