Find Your Program
Wisconsin Technical College Marketing Management Programs
Discover what it takes to work in marketing management, overseeing people and processes while providing direction for integrated marketing strategies. Learn managerial skills through the evaluation of sales performance and marketing initiatives. Explore data collection and design of marketing activities to support strategic organizational goals.
- Gain hands-on experience designing and deploying surveys while conducting actual market research.
- Learn to make and evaluate marketing decisions through an interactive business simulation.
- Focus on the latest innovations and trends to develop an actual marketing plan and a comprehensive sales presentation.
- Learn, develop and practice skills used in managing staff.
- Evening completion options are available.
|Marketing Management||Pathway Certificate||Program Transfers||Offered completely online||Shared Certificate|
|Waukesha County||Marketing Management at Waukesha County|